Thursday, October 05, 2006

Just in Time for Halloween

And now for something entirely different:

To my knowledge, Jesus has yet to endorse “Frankly Speaking.”  And no, I’m not holding my breath.  

However, He does do advertising for a church website called Cross Rev Connect.  When Jesus gets through with his announcement, move your cursor around the frame and notice how his eyes follow it.  It’s like the incarnate Lord is one of the Brady kids lookin’ over at Alice.  This should get a few votes in the Creepy Website contest, which I just started.  Other nominations?

2 comments:

Steve said...

What creeped me out was that the "talking Jesus'" eyes moved from side to side like he was reading the text. You would think Jesus wouldn't need cue cards.

Frank Bellizzi said...

So THAT'S why he always knew exactly what to say.