Sunday, June 24, 2007

Chloe Got Her Mac


A few weeks ago, I was asking about Mac laptops. Chloe, my oldest, was about to graduate from high school (the ceremony was last Thursday night in Rocky Hill, CT) and her mother and I had decided to get her a laptop for graduation.

The question of exactly what to get her, and then actually getting the computer, fell to me. I couldn't decide between PC and Mac. So I finally spilled the beans for Chloe's sake and asked her. As you know now, she said "Mac." But then the question was, "Well, which one? Outfitted with what stuff?"

James, I gotta tell you. I took all of your suggestions and the result was nothing short of perfect. My daughter is thrilled, to say the least. Thank you!

Now if she'll use this machine to do top-level college work at West Texas A&M and send her dad an occasional email . . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent choice...one I hope to make one day myself! Congratulations to daughter!

James said...

Anytime Frank.. like I said, it's a talent I love to share. And to echo the sentiment, perhaps one day I'll be taking my own advice about getting a Mac for home use.

Matthew said...

Just say ipod at a youth rally, and you are cool.

www.matthewsblog.waynesborochurchofchrist.org

kendanley said...

congratulations Chloe!

preacherman said...

Great choice indeed.