Book talk. It's one of the many things I like about blogging.
I like to hear about that great book someone else has discovered. I like to hear about classics, old favorites that people keep going back to again and again. And, of course, I like to talk about books that I'm reading or have read.
But this time, I want to ask about non-books:
1. What are some of the journals, newspapers, and magazines you regularly read? Why those?
2. Which single publication would you want delivered if you could get only one?
3. Is there a subscription you'd like to add to your current list?
4. Do you think you receive too many serials? Not enough? Or are you with Goldie Locks in "just right" territory?
5. Do you read non-books mostly on-line, or mostly paper-in-hand? (Or do you mostly print off stuff that you found on-line?)